Shipping is Free on All Products
Within the 48 United States
Not only do we offer free shipping, but we also ship all products with full shipping insurance and delivery confirmation! This means if a part is accidentally damaged in shipping and you follow the shipping procedures (stated below), we will send you a new product for free. Also, you do not need to worry about parts being left on your doorstep, because we ship with signature confirmation! If your order is shipped by freight, the shipping company will call you to set up a delivery appointment to insure you are home when they deliver! Shipping can take 3-20 business days for delivery (depending on the shipping method and stock of item); we will provide tracking numbers to our customers for exact shipping time. Certain items may be out of stock or on backorder. In the case an item is not directly in stock in our shipping warehouse or from our distribution outlets, a notification email will be sent to you. Orders are not deemed active until funds are received. Until then, orders are considered pending. CarBodyKitStore.com reserves the right to cancel any order(s).
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and International:
For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other country, please contact us for a quote. If we ship to where you live, we will provide you a shipping quote as soon as possible.
How to Receive and Inspect an Oversized Order Shipped by Freight:
Some products may be damaged during transit. Although this rarely happens, it is important to protect yourself from this possibility. If your order is shipped by freight, please inspect all packages and products immediately in the presence of the delivery person. The freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment to make sure you are at the delivery address and have an opportunity to inspect all products. Do not accept a freight shipment until all items have been inspected. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for a damage claim. Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is out of our control; so the below 4 specific guidelines must be followed:
- All packages and items must be inspected in the presence of the driver. This means the box must be opened and all items inspected within. Even if the box looks in perfect condition, a tiny hole can be opened by a loader and items damaged inside.
- In the event that the driver does not let you inspect, notify the driver that he must note it on the bill of lading (signature slip) that he did not allow you to inspect the item and contact us - no exceptions. All shipments are quality checked 3 times before leaving; please do not judge the condition of the product by merely looking at the box condition.
- If your order is damaged, you have two options:
To get any type of credit, replacement, or reimbursement, the damage or “damaged on delivery” must be noted on the bill of lading (signature slip). If you have any questions about this, please call us at 1-800-483-8670 while the delivery person is there, before you sign the bill of lading, and we will be happy to walk you through this procedure.
- If you feel you can fix the item, please notate the specific damage on the bill of lading (signature slip) and accept the package. The shipping company will then issue you a credit to fix the item. The amount given for credit is up to the shipping company.
- If you would like a new product shipped to you, please reject the order completely and write “damaged on delivery” on the bill of lading (signature slip); we will send you a new product as soon as possible.
- Do not refuse a shipment for any reason other than shipping damages. For general returns, incorrect items, or defective items, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization form prior to return (see guidelines below).
Return/Shipping Policy and Procedures:
You may return any common stock items for a refund, credit, or exchange by completing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within 14 calendar days after delivery. We offer free shipping on all products, but that offer only extends to received and non-returned items. This means you are responsible for all return shipping costs and methods. All general returns are subject to a 15-35% restocking fee. The restocking fee is simply put in place (and varies by size of product) because it costs us money to box and ship an item to you. Any general returns will be credited the purchase price minus any applicable restocking fees. Returns will not be accepted on any item(s) that have been mounted, altered, painted, damaged or used in any way. All returns must be authorized and approved by CarBodyKitStore.com.
Please follow these 4 easy steps, if you wish to return an item:
- Contact us and request an RMA form. Make sure the form is completely filled out and all product details are explained. Ship the product back to the address designated on the RMA form. Then, please submit the form to us.
- If you are exchanging for a different item, we will ship the product you requested for exchange after receiving the old product back from you. Restocking fees will apply to the returned item.
- Once the return has been accepted, a refund will be given using the payment method provided during purchase. The amount refunded will be the price of the product less the restocking fees (15-35%). It will typically take 5 to 7 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account. Note: No refund will be given for any installation fees/labor charges or any damage to your car.
- You must verify that you have provided correct shipping/contact information during checkout. Once a shipment has left our warehouse, you are responsible for any address change charges, re-shipping fees, or freight line storage fees due to address/contact errors. Conversely, CarBodyKitStore.com will be responsible for any fees incurred for an error on our end. Lastly, order confirmations are auto-generated and sent to the email address provided. If you have not received an order confirmation, contact us so that we may forward a copy to you at the correct email address.
Special/Built to Order/Imported Items:
Special order, built to order, and imported product lines are non-returnable. Non-returnable items are listed below:
- Products marked as non-returnable
- Any wheels/rims
- Products manufactured by RK Sport
- Products manufactured by Wings West
- Products manufactured by JP Vizage
- Products manufactured by Rieger
- Products manufactured by Seibon
- Products manufactured by Vertical Doors Inc.
- Products that are custom-made
- Painting/labor costs
Replacement of Incorrect Items:
If we have shipped you an incorrect item, we will replace it for you with no shipping or restocking charges. Please be sure to inspect your items upon receipt. You must notify us within 14 calendar days of delivery by calling us at 1-800-483-8670 or filling out our RMA form. An associate will follow up with you by phone or email and request a photo of the incorrect item.
Items are inspected thoroughly before shipment; however, occasionally an item may be found to be defective. Items deemed defective or aerodynamic products which are off in fitment by extreme margins (as certified by a qualified installer) may be considered for replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion. This does not include damage from freight shipping (See "How to Receive and Inspect an Oversized Order Shipped by Freight" above). Please complete our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 calendar days of receipt of your item. An associate will follow up with you by email or phone and request photos of the defective item. Due to prior cases of improper storage, handling, or fraud we ask that all Return Merchandise Authorizations, for any reason, be completed within 14 calendar days of receipt - no exceptions.
We require the following information to be submitted with a claim of inaccurate aerodynamic part fitment:
- A full image photo of inaccurate fitting part(s). We need close-up and full view pictures (showing the entire part(s) on the car) in order to process a claim.
- Photo of the item(s) part number. This can be found as a sticker or written on the inside of the package or part.
- A copy of the business license from the body shop/installer performing the installation.
CarBodyKitStore.com and our affiliates alone decide if a product is fitting improperly. The reason for this is because a fitment problem is usually due to using an improper body shop. As soon as the requested information is received, we will process the claim. Please allow 3-5 business days for approval. A new part will be sent out when approved.