Terms and Conditions
CarBodyKitStore.com is one of the largest and widely trusted aftermarket auto part and body kit distributors on the internet. We carry all of the most popular exterior, interior and performance parts at the lowest prices for just about any vehicle! We know how passionate you are about your ride and we wish you the greatest buying experience possible. Therefore, we hope you will take a minute to read over our terms and conditions.
Within the 48 United States
Not only do we offer free shipping, but we also ship all products with full shipping insurance and delivery confirmation! This means if a part is accidentally damaged in shipping and you follow the shipping procedures (stated below), we will send you a new product for free. Also, you do not need to worry about parts being left on your doorstep, because we ship with signature confirmation! If your order is shipped by freight, the shipping company will call you to set up a delivery appointment to insure you are home when they deliver! The shipping time for instock items usually takes 2-12 business days for delivery (depending on the shipping method, destination location, and stock of item); we will provide tracking numbers to our customers for exact shipping times. Certain items may be out of stock or on backorder. In the case an item is not directly in stock at our shipping warehouse or from our distribution outlets, a notification email will be sent to you. Orders are not deemed active until funds are received. Until then, orders are considered pending. CarBodyKitStore.com reserves the right to cancel any order(s).
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and International:
For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other country, please contact us for a quote. If we ship to where you live, we will provide you a shipping quote as soon as possible. See details >>
How to Receive and Inspect an Oversized Order Shipped by Freight:
Some products may be damaged during transit. Although this rarely happens, it is important to protect yourself from this possibility. If your order is shipped by freight, please inspect all packages and products immediately in the presence of the delivery person. The freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment to make sure you are at the delivery address and have an opportunity to inspect all products. Do not accept a freight shipment until all items have been inspected. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for a damage claim. Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is out of our control; so the below 4 specific guidelines must be followed:
- All packages and items must be inspected in the presence of the driver. This means the box must be opened and all items inspected within. Even if the box looks in perfect condition, a tiny hole can be opened by a loader and items damaged inside.
- In the event that the driver does not let you inspect, notify the driver that he must note it on the bill of lading (signature slip) that he did not allow you to inspect the item and contact us - no exceptions. All shipments are quality checked 3 times before leaving; please do not judge the condition of the product by merely looking at the box condition.
- If your order is damaged, you have two options:
- If you feel you can fix the item, please notate the specific damage on the bill of lading (signature slip) and accept the package. The shipping company will then issue you a credit to fix the item. The amount given for credit is up to the shipping company.
- If you would like a new product shipped to you, please reject the order completely and write “damaged on delivery” on the bill of lading (signature slip); we will send you a new product as soon as possible.
- Do not refuse a shipment for any reason other than shipping damages. For general returns, incorrect items, or defective items, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization form prior to return (see guidelines below).
Return/Shipping Policy and Procedures:
You may return any common stock items for a refund, credit, or exchange by completing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within 14 calendar days after delivery. We offer free shipping on all products, but that offer only extends to received and non-returned items. This means you are responsible for all return shipping costs and methods. All general returns are subject to a 15-35% restocking/cancellation fee. The restocking/cancellation fee is simply put in place (and varies by size of product) because it costs us money to process, box and ship an item to you. If you would like to know the exact restocking/cancellation percent for an item, please ask us before you purchase. Any general returns or cancellations will be credited the purchase price minus any applicable restocking/cancellation fees. Returns will not be accepted on any item(s) that have been mounted, altered, painted, damaged or used in any way. All returns must be authorized and approved by CarBodyKitStore.com.
Please follow these 4 easy steps, if you wish to return an item:
- Contact us and request an RMA form. Make sure the form is completely filled out and all product details are explained. Ship the product back to the address designated on the RMA form. Then, please submit the form to us.
- If you are exchanging for a different item, we will ship the product you requested for exchange after receiving the old product back from you. Restocking fees will apply to the returned item.
- Once the return has been accepted, a refund will be given using the payment method provided during purchase. The amount refunded will be the price of the product less the restocking fees (15-35%). It will typically take 5 to 7 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account. Note: No refund will be given for any installation fees/labor charges or any damage to your car.
- You must verify that you have provided correct shipping/contact information during checkout. Once a shipment has left our warehouse, you are responsible for any address change charges, re-shipping fees, or freight line storage fees due to address/contact errors. Conversely, CarBodyKitStore.com will be responsible for any fees incurred for an error on our end. Lastly, order confirmations are auto-generated and sent to the email address provided. If you have not received an order confirmation, contact us so that we may forward a copy to you at the correct email address.
Special/Built to Order/Imported Items:
Special order, built to order, and imported product lines are non-returnable. Non-returnable items are listed below:
- Products marked as non-returnable
- Any wheels/rims
- Products manufactured by RK Sport
- Products manufactured by Wings West
- Products manufactured by JP Vizage
- Products manufactured by Rieger
- Products manufactured by Seibon
- Products manufactured by Vertical Doors Inc.
- Products that are custom-made
- Painting/labor costs
Replacement of Incorrect Items:
If we have shipped you an incorrect item, we will replace it for you with no shipping or restocking charges. Please be sure to inspect your items upon receipt. You must notify us within 14 calendar days of delivery by calling us at 1-800-730-2381 or filling out our RMA form. An associate will follow up with you by phone or email and request a photo of the incorrect item.
Items are inspected thoroughly before shipment; however, occasionally an item may be found to be defective. Items deemed defective or aerodynamic products which are off in fitment by extreme margins (as certified by a qualified installer) may be considered for replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion. This does not include damage from freight shipping (See "How to Receive and Inspect an Oversized Order Shipped by Freight" above). Please complete our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 calendar days of receipt of your item. An associate will follow up with you by email or phone and request photos of the defective item. Due to prior cases of improper storage, handling, or fraud we ask that all Return Merchandise Authorizations, for any reason, be completed within 14 calendar days of receipt - no exceptions.
We require the following information to be submitted with a claim of inaccurate aerodynamic part fitment:
- A full image photo of inaccurate fitting part(s). We need close-up and full view pictures (showing the entire part(s) on the car) in order to process a claim.
- Photo of the item(s) part number. This can be found as a sticker or written on the inside of the package or part.
- A copy of the business license from the body shop/installer performing the installation.
CarBodyKitStore.com and our affiliates alone decide if a product is fitting improperly. The reason for this is because a fitment problem is usually due to using an improper body shop (see “Product Installation” below).
As soon as the requested information is received, we will process the claim. Please allow 3-5 business days for approval. A new part will be sent out when approved.
All of the products we carry are made to OEM measurements, but because every vehicle is different and vehicles can change over years of wear and tear, alterations/modifications during installation may be required for proper fitting.
We always recommend professional custom body shop installation for all of the products we carry, who can do the necessary prep work and alterations to give your vehicle that show quality look! We do not recommend the use of any collision center, repair body shop or body shop that only does OEM work because most of the products we carry modify the look and/or performance of your vehicle in some way. These shops should be avoided, because they do not have experience with custom car work. We recommend you use a custom body shop that has experience installing the product you purchased. (For example: If you purchase a fiber based body kit, please make sure the custom body shop you hire for installation has experience installing fiberglass and fiber based products.)
Aftermarket parts that modify the look or performance of your vehicle may require prepping, sanding, shaving, filling gaps, drilling holes, heat molding, or other custom work for installation. Furthermore, this process may also require removing, cutting, or modifying the supports (for example bumper supports).
It is up to a competent body shop/installer to make a part look and perform well on your vehicle. Take your time to find a good body shop/installer and don’t hesitate to ask them your questions/concerns. If you plan to install a product yourself, realize that it may take much time and effort to install properly. If you have any issues, concerns, or questions when trying to install, please contact us and let us know. If you do not have a body shop or are having problems with your current body shop, please give us a call or an email and we will be happy to find one in your area that will install your part for a reasonable price guaranteed! We will help you every step of the way!
At CarBodyKitStore.com, we provide an excellent price matching guarantee! If you find any aftermarket auto part sold for a better price than what is listed on our website, you may qualify for our overall price match. Please contact us via email or phone notifying us of your request for a price match. Be sure to include the name of the product as well as a link to the product on the competitor’s site. If the competitor’s product is not listed online, be sure to include evidence of the product advertisement when contacting us (newspaper ad, etc.).
In order for a product to qualify for our Price Match Guarantee, several conditions must be met:
- The competitor’s auto part must reside in an authorized dealer’s store with no error in pricing.
- The prices compared must include shipping, taxes, and all other fees.
- The product price compared must not be listed from discount sites such as Amazon or eBay.
- A CarBodyKitStore.com representative must be contacted either before purchasing or within 48 hours of purchase in order to qualify for our Price Match Guarantee.
- Our Price Match Guarantee does not include rebates, liquidations, employee discounts, or any erroneous price listings.
To notify us of a price matching request, please contact us.
All products sold by CarBodyKitStore.com are aftermarket products that are intended for off-road or show use only. CarBodyKitStore.com is not liable for any damages or injury as a result of these products. The purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding the addition or modification of parts. We disclaim any liability from the removal of reinforcements, bumpers, turn signals, and other safety equipment on the vehicle. Professional installation of all parts is highly recommended. Hood pins are highly recommended for aftermarket hoods. CarBodyKitStore.com is not responsible for any items damaged during installation.
CarBodyKitStore.com is not liable for typographical errors on websites or for misinformation supplied by manufacturers. All products sold by CarBodyKitStore.com are sold “as is” to the customer with no warranty expressed or implied. Manufacturer warranties may apply to certain product lines; please contact manufacturers directly for product warranty policies. Photos used are for illustrational purpose and often use vehicles that have been highly modified for show or racing use.
Please review our website usage terms and conditions, if you have basic site usage questions.
By ordering VIA phone, fax, email or on this website, I agree and comply with all the terms discussed above.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions.