Part Fitment is Guaranteed!!*
Why choose the Car Body Kit Store?
- We have an excellent reputation! Check out our many satisfied customers at our Facebook Fan Page and our Testimonials Section!
- We have unbeatable customer service: You can contact us via phone at (800) 483-8670, or email us at email@example.com.
- We offer an overall price-match guarantee so that you can ensure you are getting the best price guaranteed!
- We offer free shipping in the United States! Please contact us for a shipping quote if you do not live in the 48 contiguous United States.
- We stock a huge selection of front bumpers, rear bumpers, wings, hoods, side skirts and many other parts manufactured from the latest in FRP Composites, Duraflex, Carbon Fiber or Polyurethane.
- Fitment is guaranteed!* If you have reservations on how a part will fit, do not! We will replace any part free of charge if it does not fit!
Choosing one particular body kit material over another?
FRP Composite, Duraflex, Polyurethane, Carbon Fiber, or Vfiber - Which car body kits material is right for me?
An example might be where the body kit is being used for a car involved in auto racing or where it is essential as part of a performance upgrade project. In these cases, the car owner would be prudent to go with the option with the lightest density material available that has the highest rigidity. This will provide the best aerodynamic performance at high speed -- Carbon fiber car body parts are an ideal choice for such applications.
Those looking to simply update the aesthetic effect of their vehicle might prefer the product with the best finish; the FRP composite or Duraflex (Dura Flex) materials might be the best choice, offering superior paint adherence in addition to very high rigidity. This means that protective clear coatings will be effective whilst great paintwork underneath will not flake or chip. This is ideal for higher end performance vehicles where the vehicle has to look great as well as perform well.
*The above illustration shows the layers in a FRP Composite body kit.
Although more difficult to paint and comparatively denser, poly-urethane body kits and ground effects are extremely durable. When outright performance is not an issue, urethane can be a great choice when considering installation costs (easier fitment) and the long term ownership costs. Poly-urethane car body kits are a common choice for those whose vehicles are driven often. Also, most urethane body kits we sell qualify for our lifetime limited warranty!
- Are you looking for quality body kits for cheap prices? Check out our General Things to Know When Purchasing Cheap Body Kits Guide.
- Over the years the styles of body kits for cars have changed in many ways. Learn how the styles of aftermarket body kits are different from what they used to be.
- Are you looking to increase your cars style and performance with a new body kit? Check out the advantages of inexpensive body kits.
Featured Cars, Trucks & SUVs:
CL, CSX Integra, Legend, NSX, RL, RSX, SLX, TL, TSX, Vigor|
A4, A6, TT|
M3, M5, X3, X5, X6, Z3, Z4, 1 Series, 128, 135, 3 Series, 318, 323, 325, 328, 330, 335, 5 Series, 525, 528, 530, 535, 540, 545, 550, 640, 645, 650, 7 Series, 735, 740, 745, 750, 760, 840, 850|
Century, Lacrosse, LeSabre, Lucerne, Park Avenue, Reatta, Regal, Rendezvous, Riviera, Roadmaster, Skylark, Terraza|
CTS, DeVille, DTS, Eldorado, Escalade, Seville, SRX, STS, XLR|
Astro, Avalanche, Aveo, Beretta, Blazer, Camaro, Caprice, Cavalier, C1500, Cobalt, Colorado, Corsica, Corvette, Cruz, Equinox, HHR, Lumina, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Pickup, Prizm, S10, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse|
300C, 300M, Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, Crossfire, Fifth Avenue, Laser, Lebaron, LHS, New Yorker, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town & Country|
Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Colt, Dakota, Durango, Intrepid, Magnum, Neon, Nitro, Omni, Ram, Shadow, Spirit, Stealth, Stratus, Viper|
Bronco, Contour, Crown Victoria, Edge, Escape, Escort, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, Fiesta, Flex, Fusion, Focus ZX2, F150, F250, F350, Mustang, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Thunderbird|
Acadia, Canyon, Denali, Envoy, Jimmy, Safari, Sierra, Sonoma, Suburban, Yukon|
Accord, Civic, Si, CRV, CRX, CRZ, Del Sol, Element, Fit, Insight, Odyssey, Pilot, Prelude, Ridgeline, S2000|
Accent, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tiburon|
FX, G20, G35, G37, I30, M35, M45, Q45, QX|
S-Type, XJ12, XJ8, XJR, XK8, XKR|
Optima, Rio, Sedona, Sephia, Soul, Spectra, Sportage|
ES, GS, IS250, IS300, IS350, LS, LX, RX, SC|
Aviator, LS, MKS, MKZ, MKX, Navigator, Town Car|
626, Miata, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Millenia, MX3, MX5, MX6, Protege, RX7, RX8|
C Class, E Class, CLK, CL, M Class, SL, SLK|
Capri, Cougar, Grand Marquis, Milan, Montego, Mountaineer, Tracer|
Diamante, Eclipse, Evolution, Galant, Lancer, Mirage, Montero, Outlander, 3000GT|
200SX, 240SX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Altima, Armada, Frontier, Maxima, Murano, NX, Pathfinder, Pulsar, Sentra, Skyline, Titan, Versa, Xterra|
88, Alero, Aurora, Custom Cruiser, Cutlass Supreme, Eighty-Eight|
Breeze, Colt, Laser, Prowler|
Aztek, Bonneville, Catalina, Fiero, Firebird, G5, G6, G8, Grand Am, Grand Prix, GTO, Montana, Solstice, Sunbird, Sunfire, Torrent, Trans Am, Vibe|
928, 964, 987, 993, 996, 997, Boxster, Cayenne, Caymann|
Aura, Ion, L, LW, SC, Sky, SL, Vue|
Tc, xA, xB, xD|
Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, WRX|
Aerio, Esteem, Kizashi, Reno, Sidekick, Swift, SX4, X90, XL7|
4runner, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Echo, FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser, Matrix, MR2, Paseo, Prius, MRS, Rav 4, Sequoia, Solara, Supra, Tacoma, Tercel, Tundra, Yaris|
Beetle, Cabrio, CC, Corrado, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, R32, Rabbit|
850, C30, C70, S40, S60, V40, V50